Branded Content strategy is a very important part of the marketing strategy that consists of creating content within different communication channels with the aim of creating a link with the users target audience.
Quality content can only be created from the moment you perfectly carry out all the basic concepts of copy writing and content marketing.
1. Articles that rank well in search engines;
2. They bring a good volume of visits;
3. Content that is capable of generating leads for your company;
4. Content with the ability to transform a visitor into a customer.
The growing advertising saturation and the change in consumer behavior towards media consumption has led to the need to find non-intrusive advertising formulas that are of interest to users.
Because it is advertising that adds value to the user: If the branded content strategy is well conceptualized, the user will want to consume the branded content, as it will be relevant and of interest to them. In this way, the content will help us to connect more easily with the target.
Because it builds a brand: Branded content helps to position brands in the top-of-mind of the consumer as a reference in their sector, thus helping them to choose them as the first option when they decide to carry out some type of conversion.
Because it builds customer loyalty: Branded content helps to create long-lasting relationships with the consumer and link them emotionally with the brand. The longer and deeper the relationship between the customer and the company.
Because it generates potential quality traffic: It allows you to attract high-quality traffic to the brand’s website or blog, to attract users to the reality of the product and the final conversion.
We help you draw up a content strategy based on quantified objectives and within a global digital strategy, so that all channels work together to lead the target audience through the different stages of the funnel until the final conversion.
1. Definition of the buyer person: Based on an exhaustive study of the search terms related to the brand’s territory, as well as the information available to it (quantitative and qualitative market studies, information from the sales team, as well as inputs from advertising channels), strategic target patterns are established.
2. Definition of the content strategy: A content strategy is defined based on the objectives of the brand and the interests and needs of the different targets that have been established.
3. Content generation: We manage and coordinate the production of the different content (audiovisual production, development of articles and info-graphics, etc.) always taking into account the SEO strategy of the brand.
4. Diffusion, measurement and optimization: We take care of the activation of the paid channels to disseminate the contents, the measurement of the results and the constant optimization of the content plan based on the results that are obtained.